Committed Merger And Acquisition Representation
At Katzman & Katzman, P.C., we are committed to helping business owners, investors and entrepreneurs make the most of business opportunities. We provide a complete range of services regarding the purchase and sale of businesses, mergers, acquisitions and the formation of business alliances. With years of legal experience and a practical understanding of commercial issues, we have the ability to handle virtually any transaction.
To learn more about our capabilities and how our Indianapolis business law firm can assist you, call us at 317-973-0881.
Helping Business Owners And Investors Achieve Their Goals
Katzman & Katzman, P.C., has extensive experience advising and representing corporations, family-owned businesses, investors and entrepreneurs in all aspects of business law. This includes the sale of companies, the sale of business assets and the formation of new business entities.
Our lawyers can provide advice and services regarding:
- Drafting and review of the buy-sell agreement
- Financing issues
- Selection of the optimal form of business entity
- Noncompete agreements and shareholder agreements
- Retention of the previous owner as a management consultant
- Assistance during the due diligence process
- Commercial real estate issues
- Business succession planning
- Other issues arising from the purchase and sale of a business
Once the transaction is completed, we can serve as general counsel or address issues that may arise on an as-needed basis.
Many business acquisitions involve a real estate component of some type. With our extensive experience in commercial real estate, our attorneys can advise you regarding the renegotiation of a commercial lease, the sale of commercial property as part of a business acquisition, or the sale and leaseback of the property to the new owner.